Warehouse Design and Layout
Proper planning enables businesses to get efficient warehouse structure and storage. First Access Equipment can evaluate your warehouse space and operations, take laser measurements and provide a customized AutoCAD layout free of charge. Our high-quality pallet racks comply with all local regulations, building codes, and fire inspections. Many towns and municipalities require permit application for larger pallet rack jobs. First Access Equipment handles everything from design and layout to installation and the permit process.
Let First Access Equipment design and evaluate your warehouse to enhance storage and efficiency. Having an excellent warehouse layout is imperative to ensure proper distribution, organization, and management of inventory in a warehouse. We provide free evaluation and AutoCAD layout of your space along with professional storage suggestions specific to your operation.
When considering a used rack system:
- Evaluate the different spaces in your warehouse such as storage, staging, sipping, etc.
- Figure out the specifications of the product you want to store, including average pallet size, weight, production and more.
- Map out material flow. For instance- production > staging > picking > shipping > receiving
- Decide the type of industrial forklift truck that you will use for material handling and what the capabilities you require such as turning space, maximum lift height, weight capacity, etc.
- You should know the codes and requirement of the town in which your warehouse is located.
- Compare available used pallet racks options, and choose the best from selective pallet rack, drive-in rack, pushback rack, carton flow, cantilever etc.
Let us show you how to get the most out of your space!
Permits and Stamped Drawings
Many town and municipalities used to require permits and stamped engineering drawings for both new and used pallet racks depending upon your location. First Access Equipment provides excellent warehouse layout and design to handle your all warehouse storage project needs, including engineered drawings and filing all necessary permits making the transition a breeze.