Forklift Safety Certificate Training & License NJ
- Trims down operator inaccuracy by as much as 70%
- Helps eradicate OSHA investigations and penalties
- Your company qualifies for lesser insurance rates
- Lessens equipment and product damage
- On-site training at your location lessens the downtime of the employees. Or, you may even opt for the training at our facility in Northern New Jersey.
- Flexible scheduling to meet your requirements with training available from Monday through Saturday, day or evening.
- Video training
- Classroom training
- Written test
- Operator driving test
- Issuance of certificates & wallet cards
Upon completion of our three-hour program, employees should be able to:
- Check out their equipment before operating it.
- Review the areas in which they operate their industrial trucks for potentially hazardous situations.
- Operate their industrial trucks using safe driving techniques.
- Pick up and deliver loads safely.
- Load and unload trucks and other vehicles.